Pickup at JKIA upon arrival or your hotel and drive south through Masai territory to Amboseli Game Reserve, arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon gamedrive with the snowcapped photo scenic Mt Kilimanjaro in the background. Overnight at a lodge (LD)
Day spent viewing game starting with a dawn gamedrive and returning to your lodge for breakfast. Relax by the pool side to escape the heat followed by lunch and gamedrive in the late afternoon when the animals become active.
Amboseli (392 sq km) is not a big park but supported by swamp vegetation it harbours elephants, buffaloes, hippos, lions, cheetahs, hyenas, jackals, gazelles, wildebeests, warthogs, zebras, ostriches and Masai giraffes in the background of the magnificent snow caped Mt Kilimanjaro. The waters from melted snow find their way down the mountain under lava flows and re-surface on the Amboseli plains in form of swamps.
- Overnight at a lodge (BLD)
Gamedrive then drive via Nairobi to the Aberdare for an exciting Tree Hotel or lodge overlooking floodlit waterhole frequented by wildlife. Here the animals come to us. You can view the animals from the observation decks, underground bunker or the balcony/windows of your room. A wonderful experience!
- Overnight at your tree hotel (BLD)
After breakfast we drive north across the Equator to the edge of the Northern Frontier in the Samburu Game Reserve. You can have a memorable photographic session of yourself on the equator before proceeding. Arrival will be in time for lunch at your hotel followed by afternoon gamedrive.
- Overnight at your lodge (BLD)
The day is spent game viewing in the Samburu game reserve and the neighbouring Buffalo Springs game reserve with morning and afternoon gamedrives. Elephants abound; also available are lion, leopard, cheetah, reticulated giraffe, buffalo, gerenuk, grevy’s zebra, Somali ostrich, oryx and crocodile.
- Overnight at your Lodge (BLD)
An early breakfast and proceed to Lake Nakuru via Thomson Falls armed with picnic lunch. We then have afternoon tour of Lake Nakuru which is a seasonal home for millions of pink flamingos and many other species of birds. Lake Nakuru is also a sanctuary for both the black and white rhinos as well as the Rothschild giraffe. Lake Nakuru also harbours lions, warthogs, waterbucks, buffaloes, hippo and many other animals.
- Overnight at your lodge (BLD)
Depart for Masai Mara Game Reserve after breakfast. The reserve is popular for the big five and is also a northern extension of the Serengeti National Park eco system in Tanzania. Lunch at your lodge is followed by an afternoon gamedrive starting at 4pm when it is cool and animals are active grazing and hunting.
- Overnight in a lodge/ tented camp (BLD)
Morning and afternoon gamedrive to experience the Masai Mara magic! Kenya’s premier reserve is famed for its astounding concentration of wildlife and harbouring lions, leopards, cheetah, elephants, buffaloes, zebras, masai giraffes, hippos, black rhinos, spotted hyenas many species of antelopes. The climax is the annual great wildebeest migration in July, August and September and October of each year. Overnight at your lodge (BLD)
After breakfast we depart for Nairobi and drop off at JKIA in time for your home bound flight or at your hotel. END OF SAFARI
Included in the price:
- Transport by private safari minibus or 4x4 landcruiser with a pop up roof for best game viewing and photography
- Services of a professional English speaking driver/ tour guide
- All Game park entrance fees
- Flying doctors emergency evacuations cover
- Airport pickup and drop off after safari
- Full board accommodation in tented camps/ lodges /hotels as specified in the itinerary or similar
- Meal Plan – BB=Bed, Breakfast; LD= Lunch, dinner; BLD= breakfast, lunch, dinner; HB = Diner, bed, Breakfast,
- 1.5 liter bottle of mineral water per person per day while on safari.
Not included in the price:
- Personal travel insurance
- Cost of visas
- Lunch on the last day
- Balloon Safari US$450 per person in Masai Mara (but can be arranged on request
- Optional activities payable directly on safari e.g. Masai village visit, nature walks, biking, boat rides etc
- All personal expenses; e.g. toiletries, laundry, beverages, tips to staff, driver tour guide etc.
- Any other extras not stated as included above
Contact us for current pricing and availability:
Sorry! No Rates Available.
Sorry! no content found...